10. Alan Pardew has won his last four matches against Chelsea as a manager. Crystal Palace can be backed at 10.00 to win.
9. Chelsea have won nine of their last 14 league meetings with Crystal Palace, drawing four and losing one. They are favourites to win at 1.34.
8. Jose Mourinho has lost just one of 95 home league games as Chelsea manager. The hosts are 1.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. A Chelsea win will see the Blues lift their first Premier League trophy in five years. Palace are 3.40 to prevent that with a win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Palace have recovered 18 points from losing positions this season, more than any other side. They are 21.00 to earn a point after trailing at half-time.
5. This season’s reverse fixture saw Chelsea win 2-1 at Selhurst Park, a repeat of which is priced at 8.50.
4. Both teams were reduced to 10 men before half-time in that match; only the 12th time in Premier League history that this has happened. Damien Delaney saw red for Palace, and he is 29.00 to be sent off again.
3. Crystal Palace have lost their last two matches by a 2-0 scoreline. Chelsea are 6.25 to win 2-0.
2. Chelsea have kept five clean sheets in their last six London derbies. They are 1.92 to win without conceding a goal.
1. The one occasion they failed to keep the opposition out, Chelsea conceded five at Spurs in a 5-3 defeat. Palace are 6.10 to score over 1.5 goals.