10. Chelsea and Manchester City drew this reverse league fixture 1-1 back in September — their first draw in five outings. Chelsea lead the Premier League by five points and are 3.60 to get the draw.
9. Frank Lampard scored a late equaliser for City at the Etihad that day, his first of seven goals in a light blue shirt this season. Lampard is 5.40 to net against his former club.
8. City have won just one of their last 16 league trips to Stamford Bridge — stretching back to January 1993. They are 3.70 to win on Saturday.
7. Chelsea have scored exactly two goals in four of their last five home games against City. They are 9.50 to win 2-0.
Watch Chelsea beat City 2-1 in August 1972:
6. Chelsea’s 1-0 victory over Liverpool (after extra-time) on Tuesday night was their fourth win and clean sheet in six outings. The Blues are 3.65 to win without conceding.
5. Branislav Ivanovic scored a winning header for the Blues in midweek — his third goal of the season and first since August. Ivanovic is 8.50 to net again.
4. City, meanwhile, have lost two games on the bounce for the first time since October. They last lost three in a row in October 2010 and are 2.00 to lose.
3. Sergio Aguero is fit for this weekend fixture but has not scored in any of his last four City outings. The Argentine still boasts 19 goals this season and is 5.75 to net first.
2. Chelsea beat City 2-1 in this fixture last season, meaning the Blues have claimed their last three wins over the Manchester club by a one-goal margin. They are 3.70 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
1. Combined, these two sides average 33.7 shots per game in the Premier League. Saturday’s clash is 5.80 to witness +4.5 goals.