10. Manchester City beat Chelsea 3-0 in this reverse fixture earlier this season — their heaviest victory over the Blues since a 4-1 away triumph in September 1978. City are 26.00 to repeat that scoreline.
9. Chelsea, however, avenged that result with a 5-1 triumph in the FA Cup back in February. They are unbeaten in their last six home games with City and are 2.60 to win.
8. No team has done the league double over Chelsea since Liverpool in the 2011/12 season. City are 2.75 to win.
7. Chelsea (198) are two away from 200 league goals against City in all competitions. The first was during a 2-2 home draw in December 1907. Chelsea are 3.75 to score in both halves.
6. Guus Hiddink is unbeaten in 13 Premier League home matches in charge of Chelsea (W6 D7), a league record. Chelsea are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. However, the Blues have drawn six out of their last seven league home games and are 3.45 to draw again.
4. City are winless in all seven of their Premier League away games against teams currently in the top half of the Premier League table. They are 4.35 to lose/lose on the Double Chance.
3. Sergio Aguero has scored five Premier League away goals in 2016, having failed to net in his opening six road games of the domestic campaign. Aguero is 5.20 to net first.
2. Chelsea have conceded a goal in each of their last nine league home games. Stamford Bridge last witnessed 10 consecutive top-flight consolations in 1970. City are 1.90 to score first.
1. Cesc Fabregas scored twice the last time Chelsea played at home, during their 2-0 win over West Ham. Spain international Fabregas has been booked in each of his last six outings and he is 4.00 to pick up a card.