10. Chelsea have only lost one of their 14 home games in the Premier League in 2013. The visitors Manchester City can be backed at 3.05 to win.
9. City have lost five away league matches this calendar year, the same amount as away games they’ve won. Chelsea are favourites at 2.40.
8. Jose Mourinho is unbeaten in 64 Premier League games at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea manager. The home side are available at 1.40 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Manchester City have drawn four of their last 16 league visits to Stamford Bridge, losing ten times and winning just twice. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
6. Both of those away wins for City ended as 4-2 winning scorelines. An identical result can be backed at 60.00.
Here are highlights from one of those victories.
5. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have scored more headers than any other team so far this season (5), two of which came from Alvaro Negredo. The Spaniard is 15.00 to score with his head.
4. Rafa Benitez saw his Chelsea side draw 0-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture. Another stalemate is available at 11.00.
3. Chelsea’s only home defeat this calendar year came in the form of a 1-0 loss to QPR. Another 1-0 away win is also priced at 11.00.
2. Andre Schurrle is yet to score for the Londoners since joining in the summer. The German is 7.50 to open the scoring against City.
1. Sergio Aguero scored twice against CSKA in midweek. The Manchester City striker is 10.00 to bag two or more goals at Stamford Bridge.