10. Chelsea have won 16 of their previous 19 Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge. They are favourites to beat Manchester United at 1.75.
9. In fact, they are unbeaten in those 19 games, winning 16 and drawing three. A share of the spoils is priced at 3.75.
8. David Moyes has never beaten Chelsea away from home in the league as a manager. United can be backed at 4.80 to win.
7. The Red Devils are unbeaten in seven league matches away from home, winning five and drawing two. They are 2.10 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. United haven’t scored in their last three meetings with Chelsea in all competitions. A clean sheet for the home side is available at 2.20.
5. This season’s reverse fixture ended in a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford. Another stalemate is priced at 9.50.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Manchester United win 3-2 at Stamford Bridge. An identical scoreline can be backed at 40.00.
3. Juan Mata has scored in each of his last three appearances against United when he has started. The Spaniard is 7.50 to open the scoring.
Here is one of Mata’s strikes at Old Trafford:
2. Javier Hernandez has netted six times in his previous nine appearances against Chelsea. The striker is 4.10 to bag a goal at any time.
1. Danny Welbeck has scored six goals in United’s last six league games. He is 22.00 to score at least twice.