10. Chelsea have won their last five matches in all competitions. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.15.
9. Maribor have won just two of their previous six games. The visitors can be backed at 18.50 to win.
8. This will be the first time Chelsea have faced a team from Slovenia in European competition. A share of the points is priced at 8.50.
7. Chelsea sit top of their group after beating Sporting Lisbon 1-0 last time out. Over 1.5 total goals are available at 1.12 with unders at 6.25.
6. Maribor are the only Slovenian side to have beaten an English club in European competition in nine attempts. They are 5.80 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. That victory came in form of a 2-1 win over Wigan Athletic in last season’s Europa League. Over 2.5 goals are priced at 1.41, with unders at 2.85.
4. Chelsea are unbeaten in all competitions so far this season. The Blues are 1.01 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Nemanja Matic scored Chelsea’s winner in Portugal last time out. He is 16.00 to open the scoring once again.
2. Cesc Fabregas scored Chelsea’s only other goal in the competition so far this term against Schalke. The midfielder, who also netted against Crystal Palace last weekend is 2.85 to find the net.
1. Didier Drogba is yet to score a goal since rejoining the Londoners in the summer. He is 4.40 to score first.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards