10. Chelsea and Newcastle drew this season’s reverse fixture at St James’ Park 2-2 back in September. It was the first draw between the two clubs for eight games. They are 4.75 to draw again.
9. Newcastle have won just once in their last 22 top-flight games against Chelsea (W1 D7 L14) — a 2-0 result in May 2012. Another Magpies win is priced at 8.00.
8. Chelsea have not lost in nine Premier League games, which is the longest active unbeaten run in the Premier League. They have not lost in the league under Guus Hiddink and are 1.45 to win.
7. Defeat would see Chelsea lose five home games in a Premier League season for the first time since 1995/96. Newcastle are 17.00 to draw/win on the HT/FT.
6. Meanwhile, Chelsea could equal the Premier League record for consecutive home draws if they are held by Newcastle. The current record, which is also Chelsea’s top-flight record, is five. A draw/draw on the HT/FT is priced at 7.00.
5. Georginio Wijnaldum has scored nine goals in 13 Premier League home games this season but is yet to find the net away in the league. The Dutchman is 1.13 not to score at Stamford Bridge.
4. Eden Hazard has scored four goals in his last three appearances against Newcastle — but has not scored in his last 25 league appearances for the Blues. Hazard is 2.55 to find the net.
3. Diego Costa has scored seven goals in nine games since Boxing Day. He boasted just four from 21 appearances this season before Christmas. Costa is 1.90 not to score.
2. Newcastle have conceded first in each of their last six away trips and are 1.29 to do so again.
1. Aleksandar Mitrovic scored his fifth goal for Newcastle in their 1-0 win over West Brom last weekend. The Serbia striker averages 2.3 shots per game in the Premier League and is 10.00 to score first.