10. Chelsea and Southampton drew both their Premier League meetings 1-1 last season. A repeat scoreline at Stamford Bridge is priced at 8.00.
9. Before those results these sides had shared just one draw from their last nine head to heads. Another draw is available at 3.70.
8. Southampton have only ever beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge twice in the Premier League (April 1995 and New Year’s Day 2002). They are 4.75 to win this clash.
7. Both teams have scored in seven of the last eight league matches between Chelsea and Southampton. Both to net on Saturday is available at 1.80.
6. Only bottom of the table Sunderland (16) have conceded more Premier League goals than Chelsea (14) this season (and Leicester City, 14). Southampton are 6.00 to net in both halves.
5. No Chelsea player has scored more than one Premier League goal this season. Midfielder Eden Hazard is 1.37 not to net.
4. Ronald Koeman and Jose Mourinho have drawn their two previous head-to-heads as managers. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.32.
3. Former Barcelona winger Pedro averages more shots per league game than any other Chelsea player (3). The Spain international is 6.75 to score first.
2. Eight of Cesc Fabregas’ nine league shots so far this season have come in the first half of games. The midfielder is 12.00 to score first.
1. Saints forward Graziano Pelle already boasts six goals for the season, although he has scored just one away goal in the Premier League since August 2014. The Italian is 19.00 to score twice.