10. Chelsea are unbeaten in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge this season. The Blues are favourites to beat Southampton at 1.55.
9. The Saints have only recorded one win from their last 11 league visits to Chelsea. They are priced 6.50 to win.
8. There have been three draws in that 11-game period, including one under Nigel Adkins last season. A share of the points can be backed at 4.15.
7. The score in last season’s corresponding fixture was 2-2. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 16.00.
Here are the goals from that game...
6. Jose Mourinho’s side are unbeaten in weekend matches following midweek Champions League games this season. They are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Southampton’s defeat to Arsenal last weekend was their first loss in nine matches. Mauricio Pochettino’s side are 2.55 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. The Saints have only conceded seven Premier League goals so far this season. A clean sheet for the away side is priced at 6.00.
3. Rickie Lambert scored Southampton’s first goal in last season’s fixture. The England international is 10.00 to open the scoring.
2. Demba Ba and Eden Hazard scored Chelsea’s goals on that day. The pair are 2.65 and 3.10 to find the net at any time respectively.
1. Dani Osvaldo has scored just once since joining the Saints from Roma in the summer. The striker is 4.75 to bag a goal at any time against Chelsea.
Bet on Chelsea v Southampton now.