10. Chelsea have won six of their last seven games against Stoke, including the reverse of this fixture back in December. The Blues are 1.26 to win again.
9. In fact, Chelsea have not conceded in any of those six victories and are 1.68 to win with a clean sheet on Saturday.
8. Stoke have beaten Chelsea just once since October 1995, when Oussama Assaidi netted a last-minute winner in a 3-2 victory in 2013. Stoke are 12.00 to win again.
7. Chelsea beat Stoke 2-0 at the Britannia Stadium in December, one of eight 2-0 victories for the Blues this season. They are 5.40 to repeat that scoreline.
6. Stoke have lost their last two games, having won three on the bounce before then. They have drawn just one of their last 13 outings and are 3.85 to win/lose on the Double Chance.
Watch Chelsea beat Stoke 1-0 in the FA Cup last season:
5. Chelsea, however, have drawn seven of their last 12 games and are 5.65 to be held to a tie at Stamford Bridge.
4. Senegal striker Mame Biram Diouf has scored Stoke’s last two goals, bringing his season tally for club and country to 10. Diouf is 6.75 to net.
3. Chelsea’s 3-2 win over Hull a fortnight back was the first time they have scored more than two goals in a match for 12 outings. The Blues are 1.53 to net -2.5 times on Saturday.
2. Eden Hazard boasts three goals in four games for Chelsea and netted for Belgium in Euro 2016 qualifying last week. The midfielder is 2.75 to score any time in a Chelsea Wincast.
1. Of Chelsea’s 450 shots in the Premier League this season, 44.4% (203/450) have come in the first half of games. The Blues are 1.18 to net the opener at Stamford Bridge.
Bet on Chelsea vs Stoke now