10. Jose Mourinho’s only previous home league defeat as Chelsea manager came against Sunderland last season. The visitors can be backed at 11.00 to win again.
9. Sunderland won 2-1 in last season’s corresponding fixture. An identical scoreline is available at 25.00.
8. The Black Cats have won just one of their last 12 final-day Premier League matches. Chelsea are favourites to win at 1.32.
7. Chelsea have lost only three league games all season (vs Newcastle, Spurs and West Brom). They are 1.05 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Blues have won only four of their previous 10 league meetings with Sunderland and Newcastle. The visitors are 3.50 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Chelsea have won by a 2-1 scoreline on the last three Premier League final weekends, a repeat of which is priced at 8.00.
4. The champions have scored 70 goals this term, 11 below the average haul achieved by Premier League since 1996. The hosts are 2.75 to score under 1.5 goals.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 0-0 at the Stadium of Light. Another stalemate is available at 15.00.
2. John Terry could become only the second Premier League outfield player to play every minute for a title-winning side. The Chelsea captain is 5.75 to find the net.
1. Chelsea haven't lost successive league games under Mourinho since May 2006. Sunderland are 16.00 to win without conceding a goal.