10. Tottenham have won only four of their 48 Premier League games against Chelsea (W4 D19 L25).
9. Last season these sides drew both their Premier League fixtures against each other and have drawn four of their last eight meetings.
8. Spurs have not won a top-flight game at Chelsea in their last 26 attempts, since a 2-1 victory in February 1990.
7. No side has scored more Premier League goals against Tottenham than Chelsea (90), with Manchester United netting 87.
6. Chelsea (58) and Tottenham (59) have collected more Premier League points in 2016 than any other side.
5. Chelsea have gone six wins without conceding in the Premier League and could go seven clean-sheet victories on the bounce for the first time since a run of eight in January-April 2007.
4. Diego Costa (10 goals, 3 assist) has been involved in 48% of Chelsea’s top-flight goals this season (13/27).
3. However, only Sergio Aguero (32) has scored more Premier League goals since the turn of 2015 than Harry Kane (30).
2. Only Paris Saint-Germain (7) and Bayern Munich (7) have conceded fewer goals in one of Europe’s top five leagues than Spurs (8) this season.
1. Eden Hazard is averaging more than double the amount of shots per game in the Premier League (2.7) this term than he was last season (1.2).