10. Chelsea beat Everton 6-3 in this reverse fixture back in August, the highest-scoring match between the two sides since a 7-2 Toffees triumph in November 1931. This game is 11.50 to witness +5.5 goals.
9. There were nine goals scored from 19 shots at Goodison Park, a conversion rate of 47%. Both teams to score is priced at 2.38
8. Chelsea have won four of their last five encounters with Everton and each of their last three at Stamford Bridge. They are 1.32 to win again.
7. Chelsea beat Everton 1-0 in this fixture last season and recorded 18 shots on goal to the Toffees’ five. A repeat result is priced at 6.10
6. These sides have not drawn together in any of their last nine head to heads. A Chelsea/Everton Double Chance avoiding the draw is available at 1.16
Watch Chelsea beat Everton 3-1 in October 2011:
5. Everton have drawn five of their last six outings — their only victory a 1-0 result at Crystal Palace last month. Roberto Martinez’s men are 9.50 to beat Chelsea.
4. Chelsea, meanwhile, are unbeaten in the Premier League since New Year’s Day but have conceded in their last two outings. Everton are 3.65 to score first.
3. Eden Hazard scored his 13th goal of the season at Aston Villa last weekend. The Belgian averages exactly two shots per Premier League game and is 2.45 to net at any time.
2. Romelu Lukaku is the only player to have scored for Everton in their last 287 minutes of football. The striker boasts three goals in 2015 already and is 12.50 to score first.
1. Chelsea average 15.5 shots per Premier League game compared to Everton’s 12.7. Jose Mourinho’s men are 3.20 to win with a 0-2 handicap.