10. Chelsea have won their previous 11 matches played on a Sunday. The home side are favourites to win at 1.19.
9. Norwich City have lost eight away league games on the bounce. The visitors can be backed at 16.00 to win.
8. Jose Mourinho’s side have not lost back-to-back home matches in the Premier League since November 2011. A share of the points is priced at 6.75.
7. The Londoners have only won four of their previous 10 league matches in the month of May. Norwich are 4.75 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The Canaries have netted 13 goals in their last five May matches. A Chelsea clean sheet is available at 1.75.
5. This season’s reverse fixture saw Chelsea win 3-1 at Carrow Road. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 11.00.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 4-1 Chelsea victory. An identical scoreline is priced at 16.00.
3. Eden Hazard has created 87 goalscoring chances this term, more than any other Premier League player. The Belgian is 5.25 to open the scoring.
2. Ricky van Wolfswinkel hasn’t scored since the opening day of the campaign. He is 5.75 to find the net at any time.
1. Demba Ba and Willian have bagged four of the Blues’ last five Premier League goals. They are 4.25 and 8.00 to score first respectively.