10. Southampton have won only one of their last 11 Premier League meetings with Chelsea, drawing four and losing six. The visitors can be backed at 6.50 to win.
9. Chelsea have drawn two of their last three home league games. A share of the points is priced at 4.00.
8. Prior to that, Chelsea had won 10 league matches in a row at Stamford Bridge. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.57.
7. The Blues are the only team in the top four divisions to remain unbeaten at home in the league this season. They are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 1-1 at St Mary’s, a repeat of which is available at 7.50.
Mane scoring against Arsenal at St Mary’s
5. Chelsea are the only side this season to have recovered anything from a game where the Saints have taken the lead. Jose Mourinho’s men are 22.00 to win after trailing at half time.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Chelsea win 3-1 thanks in part to goals from John Terry and Gary Cahill. An identical scoreline can be backed at 15.00.
3. The home side have conceded only seven goals in their previous 21 league matches at Stamford Bridge. They are 2.33 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Southampton are the only top flight team yet to concede a penalty this term. Chelsea are 4.50 to score a spot-kick.
1. Saido Mane has found the net in five of his last seven starts in the Premier League, including against Chelsea this season. He is 11.50 to open the scoring.