10. Chelsea have won their last three home fixtures against Stoke City 1-0. They are 5.50 to repeat that scoreline.
9. In fact, Stoke haven’t scored in their last six outings to Stamford Bridge, a run stretching back to January 2009. They are 1.60 not to score this Saturday.
8. Stoke beat Chelsea 3-2 in the Premier League in December to record their first victory over the Blues in 12 games, since a League Cup replay at October 1995. They are 90.00 to win 3-2.
7. These sides last met at the Bridge in January during the FA Cup. Oscar scored the winner for Chelsea in a game that witnessed 31 goals attempts but just six on target. Chelsea are 1.23 to win.
6. Chelsea are suffering a run of two successive defeats for the first time since September. They are 4.20 to lose/draw to Stoke on the Double Chance.
5. Eden Hazard scored Chelsea’s sole goal at PSG in midweek, the midfielder’s third in six games. Hazard is 2.35 to score again.
4. Stoke are on their best run in the league this season with three wins. The last time the Potters strung four top-flight victories together was last 2011. They are 15.00 to beat Chelsea.
3. Peter Odemwingie has scored in Stoke’s last three games. The forward is 6.75 to net on Saturday.
2. Peter Crouch has scored 10 goals in 33 appearances for the Potters this season and has two from his last three games. Crouch is 50.00 to score twice.
1. Chelsea have not conceded at the Bridge in six games, since Javier Hernandez’s consolation for Manchester United in January. The Blues are 1.73 to win without conceding.