10. Sunderland’s 2-1 result in the Capital One Cup in December was their first victory over Chelsea in seven attempts. The Black Cats are 16.00 to win again.
9. Before that League Cup clash, Chelsea had won each of their last six encounters with Sunderland and 17 of their last 18 meets. Chelsea are 1.18 to win.
8. Sunderland scored twice in the final two minutes to beat Chelsea at the Stadium of Light in December. Four of their last eight goals against the Blues have come in the last 10 minutes. They are 3.45 to score in the second half.
7. Sunderland have scored first in two of their last three trips to the Bridge, having conceded first in all nine previous Premier League visits. Chelsea are 1.17 to score first.
6. Chelsea have won their last three games without conceding. They are 1.70 to win with a clean sheet.
5. Demba Ba has scored four in his last five appearances, having previously not found the net since 11 December. The Chelsea striker is 4.50 to score first on Saturday.
4. Sunderland have claimed just two points from their last eight Premier League games (D2 L6). They are 4.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Connor Wickham scored twice for Sunderland at the Etihad in midweek, the striker’s first goals since playing for Sheffield Wednesday in January. Wickham now has 12 for the season and is 6.50 to net.
2. Bottom-placed Sunderland have lost nine of their last 12 outings and last won away from home at Newcastle in January. The Black Cats are 7.25 to draw with Chelsea.
1. Chelsea average more shots per game than any team in the Premier League (17.6) while Sunderland average just 12.9. The Blues are 4.30 to win with a 0-3 handicap.