10. Chelsea have won 12 of their previous 16 Premier League meetings with West Ham United. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.32
9. Sam Allardyce has won two of his 21 Premier League games against Chelsea, drawing six and losing thirteen. West Ham can be backed at 10.00 to win.
8. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last nine Boxing Day matches, winning five and drawing four. They are 1.05 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Hammers had won three Boxing Day fixtures in a row before defeat at Arsenal last season. They are 3.45 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. West Ham’s last Premier League win at Stamford Bridge came in 2002 in the form of a 3-2 victory, a repeat of which is priced at 66.00
5. Since then, they have scored just three league goals at Stamford Bridge, and have failed to score in four of their last five league visits. Chelsea are available at 1.98 to win without scoring a goal.
4. Only six goals have been scored in Chelsea’s last five Boxing Day games. Under 1.5 total goals can be backed at 4.60
3. The sides drew 0-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture. Another stalemate is priced at 15.00
2. Chelsea won the reverse fixture 3-0 at Upton Park. An identical scoreline is available at 8.50
1. Loic Remy has found the net in both of his previous league appearances against the Hammers. He is 4.50 to open the scoring.
Bet on the Boxing Day Premier League games.