10. Arsenal have won 20 of their 30 top flight meetings with Crystal Palace, drawing eight and losing two. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.72.
9. A Palace win would see the Gunners lose their opening two matches of a league campaign for the first time since 1992-93. The hosts can be backed at 5.00 to win.
8. Arsenal are unbeaten in nine Premier League games against Palace, and are 1.19 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Palace’s last Premier League victory over Arsenal was a 2-1 win at Highbury in 1994. Alan Pardew’s side are 17.00 to win 2-1.
6. The sides met on the opening day of last season at the Emirates on the exact same day a year ago. Arsenal won 2-1, a repeat of which is priced at 9.00.
5. Palace have lost the opening home match of their last five Premier League campaigns. They are 2.18 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. The Eagles haven’t managed more than one goal in a top flight home game against the Gunners since Boxing Day 1980. Arsenal are 2.85 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Arsene Wenger’s side have scored 13 goals in their last five Premier League meetings with Palace. Over 2.5 away goals are available at 3.40.
2. Palace kept fewer clean sheets at home than any other Premier League side last season (3). They are 5.20 to keep Arsenal out.
1. Yohan Cabaye has found the net six times in his last eight Premier League games. The midfielder is 14.00 to open the scoring.