10. Chelsea have won nine Premier League matches against Crystal Palace; only Manchester United and Arsenal (10) have won more. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.05.
9. Palace have beaten Chelsea just twice in the Premier League, losing nine and drawing two. Chelsea are 1.29 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. One of those victories came in this season’s reverse fixture, when Palace won 2-1 at Stamford Bridge. An identical scoreline is priced at 15.00.
7. Chelsea have lost nine of their 19 league games this season. Crystal Palace can be backed at 3.80 to win.
6. The Blues could go eight away league matches winless for the first time since March 2001. Palace are 1.81 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Other than this season’s reverse fixture, Palace’s only other Premier League victory over Chelsea came in the form of a 1-0 home win in March 2014. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 10.50.
4. John Terry scored an own goal in that game to win in for the hosts. The Chelsea captain is 8.50 to score at the right end at any time.
3. Palace could record three successive goalless draws for only the fourth time in the club’s history. A 0-0 draw is priced at 8.50.
2. Chelsea have conceded 29 league goals this term; they conceded only three more in the entire previous campaign. Palace are 10.50 to score over 2.5 goals.
1. Eden Hazard has failed to score in his last 21 Premier League appearances, his last goal coming against Palace in March. The Belgian is 6.75 to open the scoring