10. Crystal Palace and Fulham meet for the first time since New Years Day 2005 – the Cottagers won that game 3-1. Fulham boast a 16-11 win-loss record over their London rivals and are 2.65 to win.
9. The last time these sides met at Selhurst Park, Palace beat Fulham 2-0 on October 2004. It was their first home victory over the Cottagers since April 1969 – another win is priced at 2.65.
8. Fulham earned their second 1-0 win of the season against Stoke before the international break. They are 8.00 to repeat that scoreline.
7. Palace have lost six of seven this campaign and sit bottom of the Premier League. Their only win was a 3-1 home result against Sunderland – Ian Holloway’s men are 22.00 to win by the same result.
6. The Eagles have scored just one in four games since that win over Sunderland. They are 3.00 to draw a blank against Fulham.
5. Palace average more tackles per game than any team in the Premier League (25) while Fulham average the fewest (14.6). This game is 3.30 to finish a draw.
4. Fulham also average the fewest shots per top-flight game (8.3) and are available at 2.95 not to score.
3. Neither side has scored three in a game this season bar Palace’s win over the Black Cats. Monday’s fixture is 2.95 to witness no more than one goal.
2. Darren Bent has three goals in seven appearances this campaign, the striker is already halfway to his total last season (6). The Fulham frontman is 3.20 to score.
Watch Darren Bent's first goal for Fulham:
1. Dwight Gayle is Palace’s top-scorer this season with two goals. The £6m summer signing from Peterborough is 5.75 to score first on Monday.