10. Liverpool have won six of their last 10 league meetings with Crystal Palace. They are favourites to win at 1.86.
9. Three of those 10 games ended level. A share of the points is priced at 3.65.
8. Palace have won three of the last five encounters between the sides at Selhurst Park, drawing the other two. They can be backed at 4.35 to win.
7. Neil Warnock’s side haven’t won any of their last five league games, losing four. Liverpool are 1.23 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The visitors have won only two of their previous eight league matches, losing four and drawing two. Palace are 1.98 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The Reds have conceded eighteen goals in their last nine league games away from home. The hosts are 10.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Liverpool are yet to recover a single point from a losing position this term. Palace are available at 6.75 to be winning both at half-time and on 90 minutes.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the London club come from 3-0 down to draw 3-3. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 66.00.
2. The Merseysiders have previously won the reverse fixture 3-1 at Anfield. An identical scoreline is priced at 16.00.
1. Dwight Gayle scored three times against Liverpool last season. The striker is 4.20 to find the net.