10. Manchester United have won their last three games against Crystal Palace without conceding a goal. They are 2.90 to win with a clean sheet on Saturday.
9. These sides have not drawn in any their last 10 head to heads. This clash is 1.32 to avoid the draw on the Double Chance.
8. United beat Palace 1-0 in this reverse fixture back in November. They boasted 71.4% possession and recorded 12 shots to Palace’s three. United are 1.88 to win.
7. The Eagles have not beaten United at home in their last six attempts — since a 3-0 victory in May 1991. Palace are 1.96 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-0 last season:
6. United have lost three straight games — their worst run of form since January 2014. They are 4.40 to lose a fourth.
5. United have not scored in any of those three games. They last went three matches without a goal at the end of the 2007 season. Louis van Gaal’s men are 4.20 to draw a blank.
4. Palace have also lost three on the bounce and have also not scored during that period. This game is 9.00 to finish 0-0.
3. Yannick Bolasie was the last man to score for Palace when he bagged a hat-trick against Sunderland on 11 April. The midfielder has scored just five goals all season but is 46.00 to net twice this weekend.
2. United boast more possession (61.3%) per game than any team in the Premier League, yet they lie seventh for shots per match (13.6). United are 4.25 to score +2.5 goals.
1. Wayne Rooney has not scored in four games, despite netting six goals in the previous eight. The England captain is 5.60 to score first.