10. Three of the last four games between Crystal Palace and Sunderland have witnessed fewer than 1.5 goals. A price of 3.30 is available for -1.5 total goals on Monday.
9. Palace beat Sunderland 3-1 in this fixture last season, their fourth straight home win over the Black Cats stretching back to April 2004. Palace are 2.00 to win.
8. Sunderland last won at Selhurst Park in January 2001, a 4-2 FA Cup result that went to extra time. Both teams to score again on Monday is available at 1.82.
7. Palace are winless in three games, their worst run of the season so far. They are 1.78 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Sunderland, meanwhile, have conceded 10 goals from their last two outings, having previously conceded just nine all season. They are 4.75 to concede three or more.
5. Steven Fletcher was the last player to score for Sunderland (against Stoke on 4 October) and since then the Black Cats have failed to net despite recording 18 goal attempts in two games. They are 2.50 not to score.
4. Fletcher boasts two goals for the season and has netted just five times for Sunderland since the start of the 2013/14 campaign. The Scot is 8.00 to score first.
3. Half of Sunderland’s Premier League goals have come from set pieces this season (4/8). Connor Wickham is 10.00 to net a header.
2. Palace top scorer Fraizer Campbell has three goals for the season, averaging 1.4 shots per game in the top flight. The striker is 12.00 to score twice.
1. Palace have conceded two or more goals in five of their last six outings. Sunderland are 3.80 to win.
We've Been Nominated For Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here