10. Last season both games between Crystal Palace and Sunderland ended with heavy victories for the away side, ending a 13-year wait for an away win. Sunderland are 6.75 to clinch this Monday night fixture.
9. Steven Fletcher scored twice for Sunderland as they won 3-1 at Selhurst Park in November 2014. The Scotland international boasts eight goals for club and country this season and is 4.50 to net first.
8. Palace beat Sunderland 4-1 in the reverse leg last season to claim their first victory over Wearside since the 1981/82 League Cup. Palace are 1.54 to win.
7. Yannick Bolasie scored a hat-trick for the Eagles at the Stadium of Light and is 3.25 to add to his two goals netted this term.
6. Alan Pardew (99) is one short of 100 Premier League wins as a manager (W99 D53 L108). Palace are 2.48 to win/win on the HT/FT.
5. Palace ended a four-game winless streak (LLLD) with a 2-1 victory at Liverpool before the international break. They are 2.55 to win/draw this clash on the Double Chance.
4. Scott Dann scored the winner for the Eagles at Anfield — his second goal of the season and sixth for the club. Defender Dann is 18.00 to net last again.
3. Sunderland have lost seven of their last nine outings in all competition and are 2.10 to be losing at half time.
2. The Black Cats have recorded just one clean sheet all season, during their 3-0 result over Newcastle last month. Palace are 1.32 to score first at Selhurst Park.
1. Palace concede on average more shots at their goal (16.8) than any other team in the Premier League, with Sunderland third (16.6). This clash is 6.75 to witness +4.5 goals.