10. Crystal Palace and West Brom have drawn four of their last nine meetings. Another draw on Saturday is priced at 3.65.
9. Albion have won five of their nine top flight matches at Crystal Palace (W5 D1 L3), with three of those victories by a 2-0 scoreline. They are 27.00 to win 2-0 again.
8. Tony Pulis won 11 of his 26 league games as Palace manager (W11 D5 L10). This will be Alan Pardew's 26th league match as Eagles boss (W14 D1 L10). Pardew is 1.83 to earn a win.
7. Palace are one short of scoring their 250th Premier League goal, and one short of conceding in the Premier League for a 350th time. A 1-1 result is available at 7.50.
6. Albion could win three top-flight away games on the bounce for the first time since 1981. They are 4.90 to get the win.
5. The Baggies could also match Manchester United (97/98), Leicester City (00/01) and Chelsea (04/05) in keeping clean sheets from their first four away games of a Premier League season. Palace are 4.20 not to score.
4. None of the seven PL matches involving West Brom this season have been won by the home team. A draw/away price on the Double Chance is available at 2.08.
3. Bakary Sako averages more shots per league game (3.8) than all but four players in the top flight. The Palace ace is 3.65 to score.
2. Albion, meanwhile, average just 10.4 shots as a team in each league game — the fourth worst in the top flight. They are 2.18 not to net.
1. Saido Berahino has scored in his last two outings and could find the net for a third successive top-flight match for the first time since October 2014. He is 26.00 to net twice.