10. Crystal Palace beat Liverpool 2-1 the last time these sides met at Selhurst Park, in the League Cup in October 2005. Palace are 20.00 to repeat that scoreline.
9. In fact, Liverpool have failed to win any of their previous four visits to Crystal Palace (D1 L3). Palace are 3.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Liverpool beat Palace 3-1 in this reverse fixture at Anfield in October, with all three Reds goals coming in the first 38 minutes. Liverpool last scored three in the first half against Palace in January 2001. They are 15.00 to be 3-0 up at the break.
7. Palace lost 2-0 to Manchester City last weekend to end a five-game winning streak, their best form since October/November 2012. Palace are 8.00 to win.
6. Liverpool’s 2-0 loss to Chelsea in their previous outing ended the Reds’ 11-game winning streak, equalling their best record set in 1989 and under Kenny Dalglish. Brendan Rodgers’ men are 1.38 to win.
5. The Chelsea defeat was the first time in 28 games Liverpool have failed to score, stretching back to a 2-0 loss at Arsenal in November 2013. The Reds are 4.30 to net +3.5 goals.
4. Luiz Suarez has scored 30 Premier League goals from 171 shots this season, the most in the top flight. The Uruguayan is 3.33 to net first.
3. Palace forward Marouane Chamakh has scored just one league goal in 2014 and six in 32 appearances this season. Chamakh is 4.30 to score.
2. Liverpool have won 22 of 30 games this season when Philippe Coutinho has started and just five of 11 when the Brazilian was absent. Coutinho is 3.20 to score on Monday night.
1. Steven Gerrard averages a league goal every 4.6 shots, but away from Anfield averages a goal every 2.6 attempts. Gerrard is 3.20 to score at Selhurst Park.