10. Only Liverpool are currently on a longer winning run than Crystal Palace’s five on the bounce. The hosts can be backed at 8.25 to win.
9. Manchester City have only won two of their previous 11 league matches at Selhurst Park. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.40.
8. Palace have drawn five and won four of their last 11 league meetings with Manchester City. They are 3.05 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Londoners have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of those 11 games. They are priced at 8.00 to keep City out.
6. City have scored 25 goals in their previous six Premier League matches in London. Manuel Pellegrini’s side are available at 4.80 to score over 3.5 total goals.
5. Palace have only scored 16 goals in 2014, but have taken 27 points in that time. A Manchester City clean sheet can be backed at 2.18.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw City win 1-0 at the Etihad. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 7.00.
3. Edin Dzeko bagged a second half winner in that game. The striker is 4.30 to open the scoring again.
2. Sergio Aguero has scored 15 league goals this term. The Argentine is 1.83 to find the net at any time.
1. Jason Puncheon has scored seven goals in 31 league appearances this season. He is 15.00 to score first.