10. Everton and Chelsea face off for the 149th time in the league – the away side boasting a narrow 53-48 win-loss record over their opponents. Another Blues victory is priced at 2.20.
9. Everton, however, have won this fixture in three of the last four seasons and are 3.30 to win.
8. Chelsea did the double over Everton last year, winning both fixtures 2-1. A repeat result is available at 9.50.
7. Jose Mourinho’s men have scored twice in three of their four games this season (including the UEFA Super Cup final). Chelsea are 3.00 to score over 1.5 goals.
6. The Toffees, meanwhile, have drawn their three opening games of the Premier League season and drew 1-1 with Stevenage in the Capital One Cup before winning in extra time. A draw on Saturday is priced at 3.35.
4. Fernando Torres has scored just one Premier League goal in 2013 – that came against Everton in May. The Spaniard is 3.35 to net once more.
Watch Chelsea beat Everton last season here:
3. Everton command the largest percentage of possession in the Premier League this season (64.1%) and average more shots per game than anyone else (18.3). They are 1.62 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Frank Lampard has already played six full games for club and country this season, scoring one goal. The 35-year-old England centurion is 9.00 to score first.
1. Samuel Eto’o makes his debut for Chelsea this weekend – the Cameroonian has a career average of 0.48 goals per league game and is 2.60 match favourite to score.