10. Chelsea have won three consecutive league matches against Everton and could equal their record for straight victories over the Toffees (4), set between April 2002 and November 2003. They are 1.95 to win this match.
9. In fact, Everton have lost five of their last six league meetings with Chelsea — their only points during that sequence coming from a 1-0 victory in September 2013. Chelsea are 1.26 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Everton are one short of becoming the first team to concede 2,400 home goals in the English top flight (Aston Villa are second on 2,353). Chelsea are 1.53 to score first.
7. The Toffees are winless at home this season and last earned a victory at Goodison Park in their 3-0 triumph over Manchester United back in April. A win is available at 4.10.
6. Everton have, however, scored first in three of their last four home games against Chelsea. They are 5.75 to net in both halves.
5. Defeat for Chelsea would mean they have lost three of their opening five league fixtures for the first time since the 1990/91 campaign. Everton are 7.00 to win/win on the HT/FT.
4. Diego Costa has scored one goal in four league games this season, compared to the seven he netted at this stage of the previous campaign. Costa is 1.47 not to score.
3. Steven Naismith averages a goal every other game in the league against Chelsea (3 in 6). The Scotland international is 10.00 to score first.
2. Romelu Lukaku has never scored in a match involving Chelsea (10 for the club and two against). The Belgian is 3.70 to net at any time.
1. Chelsea have already conceded 11 goals from five games this season (including their 1-0 Community Shield loss to Arsenal). They are 3.55 to concede +1.5 goals on Merseyside.