10. The away team has won each of the last three games between Everton and Crystal Palace. The Eagles won this fixture 3-2 last season and are 3.75 to win again.
9. In fact, Palace have won their last two visits to Goodison Park 3-2, having previously not claimed a victory in the blue half of Merseyside since August 1997. Palace are 6.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. Everton beat Palace 1-0 the last time this sides met, however, at Selhurst Park in January. The Toffees are 2.00 to win.
7. Palace head into this clash with two wins in three, including a 2-1 victory over Everton’s neighbours Liverpool. In fact, Palace have not lost on Merseyside since October 2013 and are 1.81 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Everton have scored 10 goals in their last two games at Goodison Park and are 9.50 to net +3.5 times.
5. Toffees striker Romelu Lukaku boasts five goals from his past four Premier League outings and netted the winner against Palace at Selhurst Park last season. The Belgium international is 4.70 to score first.
4. Gerard Deulofeu, meanwhile, boasts six assists for the season — the second-most alongside Kevin De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez. Deulofeu is 4.20 to score himself.
3. 43% of Palace’s Premier League shots have come in the first half of games (79/182). The Eagles are 4.75 to score in both halves.
2. Yannick Bolasie scored twice for Palace in their 5-1 win over Newcastle last weekend to double his goalscoring tally for the season. The DR Congo international is 4.40 to net.
1. Everton’s Lukaku boasts 10 league goals from 46 shots this season — a goal every 4.6 efforts. Yet fellow striker Arouna Kone has netted five times from 21 shots — a goal every 4.2 efforts. Kone is 5.80 to score first.