10. Leicester City have lost their last four league games. Everton are favourites to win at 1.80.
9. The Foxes have won only one of their last 11 away league matches, losing nine. The visitors can be backed at 4.80 to win.
8. Twelve of the 17 Premier League meetings between the sides have ended as draws. A share of the points is priced at 3.60.
7. Everton haven’t won any of their last four home league games, but only lost one of those matches. The hosts are 1.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Roberto Martinez’s side only scored once in those four games. Leicester are 7.50 to win without conceding a goal.
5. The Toffees have dropped 15 points from winning positions so far this term – only Swansea (16) have dropped more. Leicester are 2.06 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Nigel Pearson’s men have kept only four clean sheets in the league this season, fewer than any other side. Both Teams to Score can be backed at 1.83.
3. Leicester have conceded 496 Premier League goals. Everton can make it 500 with over 3.5 home goals at 9.00.
2. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 on the opening day of the campaign, a repeat of which is available at 15.00.
1. Romelu Lukaku became only the fourth Everton player to score a hat-trick in Europe against Young Boys on Thursday. The striker is 5.30 to open the scoring.