10. Everton face Liverpool in the Merseyside derby on Saturday having not beaten their city rivals in their last nine attempts. The Toffees are 3.20 to win at Goodison Park.
9. Liverpool boast a W4 D5 record over those previous nine outings and drew with Everton 1-1 at Anfield earlier this season. Another draw is priced at 3.30
8. Steven Gerrard scored one of nine goals for Liverpool that day — his 10th career strike against the Toffees. Gerrard, making his 701st appearance for Liverpool, is 4.20 to net.
7. Liverpool have scored two goals or more in each of their last three visits to Goodison Park. They are 4.70 to net +2.5 goals.
6. Everton are unbeaten (within 90 minutes) from their last five outings, although their form does read WDDDD. They are 1.62 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Everton beat Liverpool 3-0 at Goodison Park in 2006:
5. Romelu Lukaku scored his 10th goal of the season as Everton beat Crystal Palace 1-0 last weekend. The Belgian striker boasts three goals from five games and is 7.00 to net first.
4. Liverpool, meanwhile, are unbeaten (within 90 minutes) in 13 outings and have won two on the bounce, scoring twice in each. They are 2.25 to win.
3. Philippe Coutinho scored a late winner for the Reds at Bolton in midweek — only his third goal of the campaign despite averaging 2.2 shots per game. Coutinho is 4.40 to score at any time.
2. Leighton Baines boasts the second most assists in the Premier League this season (8) alongside Swansea’s Gylfi Sigurdsson. Baines also has three goals to his name and is 8.00 to net.
1. Daniel Sturridge averages a shot in the Premier League every 18.2 minutes and already boasts two goals from his four appearances. The striker, recently returned from injury, is 5.30 match favourite to score first.