10. Liverpool have won just one of their last eight away league games, drawing three and losing four. They can be backed at 2.80 to win.
9. That victory came on the opening day of this season - a 1-0 win at Stoke. Liverpool are 10.00 to beat Everton 1-0.
8. Everton have won only one of the last 17 Premier League meetings between the sides. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.60.
7. Five of the last six league Merseyside derbies have ended level. A draw is priced at 3.35.
6. Liverpool are unbeaten in nine league meetings with Everton, winning six and drawing three. The visitors are 1.53 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. The last time Everton won this tie was in 2010. They won 2-0, a repeat of which is available at 15.00.
4. Everton have lost just once in seven league matches this season, winning three and drawing three. They are 1.46 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. The Toffees could concede for the sixth consecutive league game for the first time since December 2012 (nine in a row). They are 3.35 to keep a clean sheet.
2. Romelu Lukaku has scored four Premier League goals against Liverpool; he has only scored more against Newcastle (five). The striker is 5.60 to open the scoring.
1. Daniel Sturridge has scored five league goals against Everton; he too has only scored more against Newcastle (six). Sturridge is 5.60 to score first.