10. Everton have won eight of their last 12 home league games against the Manchester clubs, drawing two and losing two. The hosts can be backed at 5.00 to win.
9. Manchester City are currently on the longest winning streak of any Premier League side, with eight consecutive victories. They are favourites to win at 1.70.
8. The sides have met 164 times in the top flight with City winning 62 meetings and Everton 61; there have been 41 draws. A share of the points is priced at 4.00.
7. City are unbeaten in four league matches against Everton, winning three and drawing one. The visitors are 1.19 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The Toffees have lost only one of their last six league meetings with Manchester City at Goodison Park. Roberto Martinez’s side are 2.23 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. That defeat came in May 2014 when City won 3-2, a repeat of which is available at 25.00.
4. City have kept just one clean sheet in their previous 20 top flight trips to Everton. Manuel Pellegrini’s side are 3.15 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The visitors have done exactly that in their last two games, beating West Brom and Chelsea 3-0. Another 3-0 win for City can be backed at 15.00.
2. After scoring just twice in 29 Premier League appearances last term, Ross Barkley has netted two in two so far this season. The midfielder is 5.50 to score at any time.
1. Sergio Aguero has scored more goals than any other Premier League player since the start of the 2011-12 campaign (79). He is 4.20 to open the scoring.