10. Everton and Newcastle meet for the 167th time in the league on Monday, the Magpies boasting a slim 62-60 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Another Newcastle win are priced at 6.00.
9. Everton remain unbeaten in the league this season (W2 D3) and have lost at home to Newcastle just once in nine games. They are 1.62 to win.
8. This fixture last season witnessed a 2-2 draw, Leighton Baines netting the opener after 15 minutes. Baines scored twice against West Ham last weekend. He’s 6.25 to net again and if he scores the first or last goal, Unibet will offer Moneyback on losing pre-match Correct Score, First Goalscorer and Last Goalscorer bets. Click here for more details.
Watch Baines also score in the reverse fixture last season:
7. That match was the first draw between these sides since February 2009 and only the fourth in 17 encounters. Another draw is available at 3.90.
1. Everton average more possession than any team in the league (59.6%) and only Tottenham spend more time in the opposition half (Everton 30%, Spurs 33%). The Toffees are 2.67 to win without conceding.