10. Everton beat QPR 4-0 in their previous encounter — an FA Cup third-round clash last season. The Toffees are undefeated against Rangers in four outings and are 1.44 to win.
9. However, QPR boast two wins from their last six visits to Goodison Park, stretching back to November 1993. Harry Redknapp’s men are 7.75 to win.
8. Everton are on a four-game winless run that includes three defeats. They are 2.90 to lose/draw on the Double Chance on Monday night.
7. The Toffees have lost their last two games 1-0, having not suffered that result in 33 previous outings stretching back to a loss at Chelsea in February. They are 18.00 to lose 1-0 again.
6. QPR’s 2-0 victory over Burnley at the weekend was only their fourth win of the season but second in three outings. They are 38.00 to win 2-0 again.
5. Leroy Fer scored his second goal in three games in that Burnley win. The former Norwich star averages 1.4 shots per game in the Premier League and is 9.00 to net.
Watch Everton beat QPR 4-0 in the FA Cup last season:
4. Charlie Austin has scored 50% of QPR’s Premier League goals this campaign (8/16) but misses Monday’s fixture through suspension. Rangers are 1.97 not to score without their striker.
3. Arouna Kone made his return after 13 months out injured in Everton’s loss to Krasnodar in the week. The striker recorded four shots at goal and is 2.38 to score against QPR.
2. QPR have conceded exactly two goals in four of their last six outings. Everton are 2.75 to net +2.5 times.
1. Despite sitting 17th in the Premier League, QPR are seventh for shots per game in the top flight this campaign (13.9). They are 3.15 to score first at Goodison Park.