10. Sunderland have won their last two league meetings with Everton at Goodison Park. The visitors can be backed at 7.00 to win.
9. Prior to the first of those two wins, Everton were unbeaten in 11 home league games against Sunderland, winning nine and drawing two. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.48.
8. Sunderland have lost only once in their last five league matches against Everton, winning three and drawing one. They are 2.75 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Black Cats’ victory over Newcastle last weekend was their only win in 13 league games, losing seven and drawing five. Everton are 1.11 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Everton have scored just twice in the last five league meetings between the sides. Sunderland are 11.00 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Sunderland’s only away league victory in their last 16 came at Everton in May. The visitors won 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 14.00.
4. Sam Allardyce hasn’t beaten Everton as a manager since his Blackburn side won 1-0 at home in August 2010. Sunderland are 21.00 to win 1-0.
3. Roberto Martinez has won all four of his clashes with Sam Allardyce as Everton manager. The Toffees are 2.50 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Yann M’Vila has assisted three goals in his last three league appearances for Sunderland. He is 17.00 to score at any time.
1. Ross Barkley has already equalled his best goal involvement record from 2013/14 with three goals and three assists in the Premier League this season. The midfielder is 7.50 to open the scoring.