10. Everton are one win away from recording 50 victories against Tottenham in all divisions. The hosts can be backed at 2.70 to win.
9. Spurs could consign Roberto Martinez to his 100th Premier League defeat as a manager. The visitors are narrow favourites to win at 2.57.
8. Everton have won only three of their last 12 league games, drawing five and losing four. They are 1.53 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Tottenham are unbeaten in their last six league meetings with Everton, winning three and drawing three. Mauricio Pochettino’s side are 1.49 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Spurs have drawn eight league matches this season; only West Ham have drawn as many. A share of the points is priced at 3.55.
5. One of those draws came in the form of a goalless clash with Everton back in August. Another 0-0 draw is available at 13.00.
4. Tottenham have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five league meetings with the Toffees. The visitors are 5.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Harry Kane scored 27 Premier League goals in 2015; no other top flight player scored more than 19. The striker is 5.00 to open the scoring.
2. Romelu Lukaku has scored 10 goals in his last nine league appearances. The Belgian is 2.18 to score at any time.
1. Lukaku has never scored a Premier League goal against Spurs in six appearances. He is 8.00 to break than trend with two goals or more.