10. Everton are unbeaten in their last nine Premier League games at home, winning nine. They are favourites at 2.45 to win.
9. Spurs haven’t won in their last six Premier League trips to Goodison Park. The visitors can be backed at 2.95 to win.
8. Andre Villas-Boas’ side won four games by a goal to nil last season, and have already reached that tally in the current campaign. A fifth 1-0 victory of the season for Tottenham is priced at 9.00.
Here’s Paulinho scoring the winner in a 1-0 win for Spurs at Cardiff.
7. Andros Townsend has recorded 22 shots from outside the box so far this term, scoring just once. The England international is 14.00 to open the scoring.
6. Gylfi Sigurdsson scored from outside the box against Hull City on Wednesday. The midfielder is 15.00 to bag a goal from outside the area once again.
5. Tottenham have scored more penalties that any other team this season (3). All three have been converted by Roberto Soldado, who is available at 3.15 to find the net at any time.
4. Romelu Lukaku has scored five times in his five Premier League appearances for Everton. The Belgian is 6.00 to be the first goal scorer.
3. Spurs are yet to concede a goal against a team from outside London in the Premier League this season. Everton are priced at 3.65 to score in both halves.
2. Christian Eriksen is yet to open his Premier League account since moving to Spurs from Ajax. The midfielder is 6.75 to net at any time.
1. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Everton come from 1-0 down to win 2-1 in injury time. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 10.00.