10. Everton haven’t beaten Arsenal in any of the last 14 meetings between the sides in all competitions. The Gunners can be backed at 2.90 to win.
9. Arsenal have only won three of their previous 10 league games. Everton are favourites to win at 2.45.
8. The last three Premier League meetings have ended in draws. A share of the points is priced at 3.45.
7. This season’s reverse fixture ended in a 1-1 draw at the Emirates. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 6.75.
6. The Toffees haven’t beaten Arsenal at Goodison Park since March 2007, when they won 1-0. An identical scoreline can be backed at 9.00.
5. No team has lost fewer games that Roberto Martinez’s side this term (five). The Merseysiders are 1.43 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Everton’s only home defeat this season was a 0-1 loss to Sunderland on Boxing Day. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 10.00.
3. Only Manchester United (30) have recorded more points away from home than Arsenal’s 29 this season. They are 1.58 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
2. Over the last two campaigns, Lukas Podolski has scored with 33% of his shots on goal. The German is 3.70 to find the net at any time.
1. Romelu Lukaku has netted four goals in his last six appearances for Everton. The striker is 5.75 to open the scoring.