10. Manchester City beat Everton 3-1 in the reverse fixture at the Etihad in October, their first win over the Toffees since September 2011. City are 1.72 to win.
9. However, Everton have won their last four games with City at Goodison Park and are 4.50 to win again.
8. Everton have scored in each of their last nine home encounters with Manchester City. They are 4.30 to net in both halves.
7. City’s 3-1 result in their last meeting was the first time in 18 previous clashes either side had scored three or more goals – a run stretching back to May 2004. City are 2.95 to score +2.5 again.
Watch highlights of Everton’s 2-0 win over City at Goodison last season:
6. These sides have shared just one draw in their last 15 meetings. An Everton/City result on the Double Chance is priced at 1.24.
5. City’s 2-0 win at Crystal Palace last weekend was their first clean sheet in five games. Manuel Pellegrini’s men are 3.50 to win without conceding again.
4. City last scored fewer than two goals in a game during a 1-1 draw at Arsenal, six games ago. They are 1.47 to score first against Everton.
3. The team that scored first in each of Everton’s last 14 games has gone on to win (Everton form: W9 L5). The Toffees are 7.00 to win/win on the HT/FT.
2. 41% of Everton’s attacks come down their left wing, more than any other team in the Premier League. Full-back Leighton Baines is 9.00 to score on Saturday.
1. City’s Yaya Toure has scored 19 goals from 32 league appearances this season, from a total of 56 shots. The midfielder is 2.60 to net.