10. If Everton win, they will complete their first league double over Manchester United since the 1969/1970 campaign. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.40.
9. The champions have only won three of their previous eight league meetings with Everton. The Toffees are 1.42 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Prior to those eight games, United had won 21 of their previous 26 matches against Everton. The visitors can be backed at 2.90 to win.
7. This season’s reverse fixture saw Everton win 1-0 at Old Trafford, the same scoreline as last year’s league meeting at Goodison Park. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 9.00.
6. David Moyes’ side have picked up 33 points away from home this term. They are 1.58 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Last weekend, Tim Howard became the fourth Everton goalkeeper to keep 100 league clean sheets. He is available at 3.40 to keep the champions out.
4. Manchester United have only won one of their previous five league matches at Everton. Roberto Martinez’ men can be backed at 4.40 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Juan Mata has scored three Premier League goals since joining United in January. The Spaniard is 10.00 to open the scoring.
2. Javier Hernandez is the only player since the start of the Premier League era to score over 10 goals as a substitute away from home. He is 7.50 to score the last goal.
1. Romelu Lukaku scored a hat-trick for West Bromwich Albion against United last season in a 5-5 draw. The Belgian is 40.00 to bag three or more goals.