10. Everton beat West Brom 2-0 in this reverse fixture back in September, their fifth win over the Baggies in eight outings. Everton are 1.82 to win again.
9. This fixture last season produced the first draw between these two sides in nine outings, since a 2-2 tie in May 2006. Another draw is priced at 3.60
8. West Brom last beat Everton at Goodison Park in November 2010 — a 4-1 result that witnessed a red card for both sides. The Baggies have picked up just one point from there league visits to Everton since then and are 4.65 to win.
7. Everton are winless (after 90 minutes) in seven games, although they have drawn their last three outings. They are 2.02 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Toffees have scored just six goals over their seven-game winless run and are priced at 4.30 not to net at Goodison this Monday night.
Watch Everton 2-2 West Brom in May 2006:
5. West Brom, meanwhile, boast two wins on the bounce for the first time since September. They kept clean sheets in both victories and are 7.00 to win without conceding on Merseyside.
4. Saido Berahino scored the winning goal as West Brom beat Hull 1-0 last weekend — the striker’s sixth goal in three outings. Berahino is 19.00 to net twice.
3. Everton’s Kevin Mirallas scored his side’s opener in their FA Cup tie with West Ham in midweek. The Belgian boasts eight for the season and averages 2.1 shots per game in the league. He is 3.80 to net again.
2. Romelu Lukaku also bagged a goal for Everton at Upton Park. It was only the striker’s second goal in his last nine games and he is 5.75 to score first.
1. After Berahino, Craig Dawson is West Brom’s next top scorer in the league with just two goals. Defender Dawson is 9.50 to score.