10. Both Brentford and Chelsea drew their most recent games going into Sunday’s FA Cup fourth round tie. A draw between the pair, which would take the game to a replay at Stamford Bridge, is available at 5.25.
9. Chelsea currently sit third in the Premier League with 13 wins from 23 league games. The Blues are favourites to beat Brentford at 1.28.
8. Brentford also sit third in their division – League 1. The Bees are priced at 10.50 to shock Chelsea on Sunday.
7. In Wednesday night’s Capital One Cup semi-final second leg, Chelsea drew 0-0 at Swansea. A repeat of that scoreline against Brentford can be backed at 19.00.
6. Brentford most recently drew 2-2 at home to Leyton Orient in a League 1 match. An identical scoreline on Sunday is available at 17.00
5. Rafa Benitez’s side beat Southampton 5-1 to earn their fourth round tie with Brentford. Chelsea are priced at 30.00 to also thrash Brentford 5-1.
4. The Bees beat League Cup finalists Bradford City before overcoming Southend United 2-1 in the third round. A 2-1 home win against Chelsea is available at 25.00.
3. Both sides have kept two clean sheets in their last six games in all competitions. Brentford are priced at 1.80 to score, whilst Chelsea can be backed at 1.02 to find the net.
2. In Brentford’s last 20 matches, there has been an average of 2.5 goals a game, whereas Chelsea's last 20 matches have produced 3.25 goals on average. Over 3.5 total goals on Sunday can be backed at 2.30, with unders at 1.50.
1. Brentford have conceded an average of 1.22 goals per game in their last six at home, whilst Chelsea have scored an average of 2.08 goals per game in their last six away from home. The Blues are available at 2.10 to win without conceding a goal.