1. Chelsea have won eight of their ten games under interim manager Roberto di Matteo. The Blues are favourites at 2.15 to make it nine wins from eleven games against their West London rivals.
2. Fulham have only one eleven of their seventy-nine meetings with Chelsea over the years. A Cottagers victory on Monday is available at 3.40.
3. The Cottagers have only beaten Chelsea once in their last thirty-one league and cup fixtures. That victory was a 1-0 home win in March 2006. Of the remaining games, Fulham lost nineteen and drew twelve.
4. There have already been two meetings between the teams this season. Chelsea won the Carling Cup game between the pair on penalties, whereas the league game at Stamford Bridge ended in a 1-1.
5. A repeat of that 1-1 scoreline at Craven Cottage can be backed at 6.50.
6. Fulham have not lost a game in which they have taken the lead this season. The Cottagers have won nine of those matches and drawn three.
7. In correspondence with that statistic, Clint Dempsey has scored fifteen Premier League goals this campaign. The American can be backed at 8.50 to score first on Monday.
8. Six of Chelsea’s last twelve goals have come from defenders. Amongst those goal-scorers is Branislav Ivanovic, who has found the net three times in his last two league games.
9. The Serbian defender has scored the same amount of goals in 101 minutes of football as Fernando Torres has all season. Ivanovic is 11.00 to bag another goal against Fulham.
10. Torres will be desperate to improve this season’s dire goal return on Monday, but there is a chance the Spaniard’s patchy form could continue. Torres is available at 1.50 not to score at Craven Cottage.