10. Chelsea have nine of their last 11 meetings with Hull City in all competitions, losing none. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.45.
9. The Blues have lost only two of their last seventeen away league games, winning eleven and drawing four. They are 1.08 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Hull City have won three of their last five home league matches. They can be backed at 8.35 to win.
7. City lost just one of those five games, having won only one of the 11 prior to that. The hosts are 2.85 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Chelsea have won their last two league meetings with Hull by a 2-0 scoreline, a repeat of which is priced at 6.40.
5. Eden Hazard scored in both those games, and is 6.10 to open the scoring this time around.
4. Hull have received five red cards this term; only Villa have had more (6). Defender Michael Dawson is 29.00 to be sent off.
3. Seven opposition players have seen red against Chelsea this season, which is more than against any other side. Andrew Robertson is 26.00 to be given his marching orders.
2. Loic Remy has found the net three times in three league games against the Tigers. The striker is 4.60 to get the first goal.
1. Didier Drogba has scored three goals in four league appearances against Hull. He is 2.38 to score at any time.