10. Hull City have met Liverpool 16 times and never won. They are 6.75 to pick up their first win against the Reds.
9. The Tigers have drawn two of the last four meetings between the sides. A share of the points is priced at 4.05.
8. Liverpool have won all six of their matches against opposition in the bottom half this season. They are favourites to win at 1.55.
7. Hull’s defeat to Crystal Palace last weekend was their first loss at home this season. Steve Bruce’s side are 2.55 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Only Crystal Palace and Sunderland have scored less than Hull’s nine Premier League goals this season, a tally they share with Tottenham Hotspur. A Liverpool clean sheet can be backed at 2.08.
5. Luis Suarez has scored nine goals in seven league appearances this season. The striker is 3.90 to open the scoring.
4. His teammate Daniel Sturridge has scored the same amount but in 12 appearances. He is 5.10 to score the first goal.
3. Yannick Sagbo has scored two of Hull’s last three league goals, and is 5.10 to find the net at any time.
2. Steven Gerrard has bagged three goals in three Premier League matches against Hull. The England and Liverpool captain is 3.70 to score at any time.
1. The last time the sides met was on the final day of the 2009/2010 season – Rafa Benitez’ last game in charge of Liverpool. The score was 0-0; another stalemate is priced at 11.00.
Bet on Hull City v Liverpool now.