10. Hull City and Manchester United have met just 20 times in league competition, the Red Devils boasting 13 wins and three draws. United are 1.12 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. United have won their past seven clashes against Hull, stretching back to a 2-0 defeat at Boothferry Park in November 1974. Hull are 6.25 to beat United for the first time in 39 years.
8. Wayne Rooney bagged all four goals the last time United played Hull during a 4-0 win at Old Trafford in January 2010. Rooney has 12 goals for club and country this season and is 5.10 to notch first.
7. Hull have drawn their last three games and another tie on Boxing Day is available at 3.90.
Watch highlights of Man United 4-0 Hull here:
6. United suffered their lowest league position at Christmas in the Premier League era yesterday (eighth) and are priced at 2.25 to make the top four this season. Meanwhile, David Moyes' side are 1.13 to score today.
5. Steve Bruce’s men have scored in just three of their last six games and are priced at 1.68 to net against Man United.
4. United have won their last four games, equalling their best streak under manager David Moyes (between 23 October and 2 November). The Red Devils last went on a five-game win streak in October 2012 and are 1.57 to win at Hull.
3. Hull average just 10.8 shots per game in the Premier League, the third least in the division. The Tigers are 2.04 not to score.
2. Both sides instigate 43% of their attacks down their right flanks, the highest percentage in the league (level with Cardiff). Both teams to score is priced at 1.98.
1. Hull top scorer Robbie Brady has four goals from 15 appearances this season, yet hasn’t netted since late September.
Bet on Hull City v Man Utd now.