10. The home side has won six of the last eight ties between Hull City and West Ham. The Tigers are 2.10 to win this tie at the KC Stadium.
9. The Hammers beat Hull 2-1 the last time these sides met, at Upton Park in March. It was their fifth win in seven over Hull and another victory is priced at 3.80.
8. West Ham have scored first in six of these seven outings and are 2.20 to net the opener again.
7. Of the seven games Hull have already played this season, no result has exceeded a one-goal winning margin. Hull are 3.90 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
6. West Ham have averaged 13 shots per game in the Premier League this season, 1.9 more per game than last term and 3.3 more than Hull. The Hammers are 3.65 to score in both halves.
Watch West Ham beat Hull 7-1 in October 1991:
5. Hull have scored three goals from nine shots on target in the Premier League this season. The Tigers are 1.59 to win at least one half.
4. Nikica Jelavic has scored twice in the English top flight this term, already half of the four he bagged for the Tigers between January and May last season. The Croatia international is 3.35 to net.
3. Mark Noble netted his first of the season for West Ham against Southampton last month, adding to the three he scored in 2013/14. Noble is 16.00 to open the scoring.
2. Just 20% of Hull’s attacks go through the middle, the lowest percentage in the Premier League. Winger Ahmed Elmohamady is 10.50 to score.
1. The Hammers beat Hull 2-0 away in November 2011, their first (and only) win on Humberside since September 1954. The Hammers are 1.77 to win/draw on the Double Chance.